Accounting Book Keeping Services
Running a business takes an enormous amount of time and energy. It's not easy keeping up with all the details, so many business owners seek help from our firm with extensive experience in all facets of small business accounting.
We're successful because we understand how small companies operate. We enjoy getting to know our clients and their businesses to ensure that we are providing the specific services you need to stay competitive, even in challenging economic times.
We specialize in providing complete accounting solutions for small business. We providing highly personalized Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Financial advice and services.
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
A growth-oriented enterprise is built starting with a practical foundation of meaningful data from which managers can make informed strategic decisions. We offer the strongest possible first step toward a rock-solid growth strategy.
Our bookkeeping staff works very hard throughout the year to ensure our clients are able to generate accurate and consistent financial reports at any time. These reports are generated from the meticulous record keeping of the day-to-day transactions.
You’ll find accounting and bookkeeping services that provide value beyond the support you expect for common workplace demands like payroll, financial reporting, cash flows and other routine needs. We also provides you with the information you need to understand your company’s past performance, meet the financial goals you’ve set and develop long-term strategies to help your business grow.
Each month or quarter we'll do the following things for you...
- Reconcile your bank account
- Generate an income statement
- Generate a balance sheet
- Clean up your general ledger
- Provide unlimited consultations
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to...
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can't really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
- Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
An income statement, otherwise known as a profit and loss statement, basically adds an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the period.
An income statement allows you to...
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business' financial condition at a specific moment in time.
A balance sheet helps you...
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identify and analyze trends, particularly in the area of receivables and payables. For example, if your receivables cycle is lengthening, maybe you can collect your receivables more aggressively.
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand.
- Determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses?
- Determine if you need to take immediate steps to bolster cash reserves?
- Determine if your business has been slowing down payables to forestall an inevitable cash shortage?
Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
Maintaining a Clean General Ledger
The general ledger is the core of your company's financial records. These records constitute the central "books" of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we'll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.
We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide. Our consultations are already included in our price, so please feel free to call us whenever you have a question or concern.
At Ravi Dave Financial, we're dedicated to client satisfaction, and we're prepared to go the extra mile to earn your business and trust. We pride ourselves on attention to detail in all that we do, and we're ready to put our skills and knowledge to work for you. For more information about our bookkeeping services or to schedule a consultation, call us today.
Processing payroll is a necessity, but finding the time and resources to stay on top of it is often a challenge for small business owners. Between compliance issues, calculating payments for different types of employees, and filing payroll taxes, handling payroll can feel like a full-time job. If you’re struggling to keep up with payroll, consider outsourcing your payroll processing to Gonzalez & Company. We take the guesswork out of payroll processing and manage all your payroll tax filings and reporting needs.
When you don’t have to worry about payroll, you’ll have more time and energy to devote to serving your clients and acquiring new ones, which will increase productivity and revenues. You’ll also be confident that all your payroll taxes are being paid on time, so you won’t get hit with any surprise tax penalties. Even during your busiest season, you’ll know that your employees are being paid on time, every time.
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payroll processing
- Direct deposits
- Comprehensive payroll reporting
- Worker's compensation audits
- Unemployment claims
- Weekly or monthly accounting summaries
- Customized payroll reports
Payroll Tax Services
We can take payroll tax fillings off your hands! We'll file your payroll taxes on time and prepare tax documents at the end of the year.
- Preparation of W-2s and W-3s
- Preparation of 1099s
- Federal payroll tax filings
- State payroll tax filings
Don’t waste your valuable time on cumbersome payroll tasks. Call us today for a consultation and learn more about how our payroll services can benefit you.